Currently viewing all articles written in 2016
- Covert Recordings & Employment – A Changing Landscape?
- Malley & Co’s employment and privacy law specialist, Gareth Abdinor was recently interviewed on National Radio’s The Panel in relation to employees making secret recordings in the workplace.
- New Easter Trading Laws Impact on Employment Relationships
- On 29 August 2016 a new law regarding trading on Easter Sunday came into force.
- Managing Your Digital Afterlife and Cyber Assets
- “What Happens To Your Bits And Bytes When You Die?”
- Five key concepts from the new Health & Safety Landscape
- The Health & Safety at Work Act 2015 has been labelled the biggest shake up in New Zealand’s Health & Safety landscape in 20 years,
- Are your current employment agreements putting your business at risk?
- Since 2000 all employers in New Zealand have been legally required to provide all of their employees with a written employment agreement.
- Clayton v Clayton – Supreme Court Decision
- The Supreme Court’s recent decision gives clear guidance as to the two stage test to be applied.