Are you looking to buy or sell property? Get in touch with us.

Whether buying your first home, looking to move up the property ladder or buying a kiwi bach, we can help.

We can help with

Drafting & reviewing contracts for sale & purchase
Drafting & reviewing contracts for sale & purchase
Residential Conveyancing
Residential Conveyancing
Rural Property
Rural Property
malley content personal property

We can help you with

  • Drafting and reviewing agreements for sale & purchase
  • Residential conveyancing
  • Rural property
  • Reviewing and advising in relation to EQC issues / insurance claims
  • Advice in relation to build contracts
  • Advice in relation easements
  • Auction pack reviews and advice

We're here to help you with all of your property legal needs.

Get in touch with Malley & Co today. We provide excellent legal help and advice, and we have experts that specialise in property law.

Questions we're often asked about property law:

Do I need to get legal advice before signing an agreement for sale & purchase?
I need to use my KiwiSaver and the First Home Grant for my purchase - does this create any problems?
My family trust owns the property being sold and will own the property being purchased. What are the consequences of this?
What is a LIM and why do I need one?

A team of understanding professionals solving your legal challenges.

Contact us first.